Friday, July 13, 2012

I got me an award :-)




I had been seeing so many of my beading friends receive the "Kreativ Blog Award", I wondered if/when I would get one too. And I just did :-)
The very sweet Sharyl of Sharyl's Jewelry and Reflections (store at: http://sharylsjewelry.artfire.com/) awarded it to me. Thank you, Sharyl! Glad you enjoy my blog!

 I had seen a pink badge on some of the blogs that I wanted to add it to my post. Googled for it, and found out how these awards originated. They go all the way back to May 2008. This is what the original "badge" looked like. And guess what, it was handmade, with good old paper and scissors! Love it! Click on the picture to go to the very first Kreativ Blogger Award post!


[kreativ+blogger6.jpg]

Moving on, the rules are:
1) Mention 7 random facts about you
2) Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers and let them know about it.

So here goes...random facts
  1. I am the youngest of 4 siblings
  2. I have 4 other blogs:
    1. http://thisiamgratefulfor.blogspot.com/
    2. http://anerimasissoapbox.blogspot.com/ - this was my first one. The name "anerimasi" on this blog means (to me) Aneri's Masi, which translates into Aneri's Aunt. I made many many many friends through this blog, and quite a few people call me "masi" (aunt) or aneri (my niece) because of it. Talk about identity crisis!!!
    3. http://mewannabeaphotgraphertoo.blogspot.com/
    4. The last one is a private blog for me and a group of close, close friends
  3. Until last year, I had two baby teeth and two wisdom teeth. (Got the baby teeth out last year)
  4. My last big vacation was to Egypt in 2009.
  5. I have 2 nephews and 4 nieces
  6. I always thought I wanted to be a fashion designer, and here I am, an amateur jewelry designer instead!
  7. I am struggling with this post! Am glad am at the 7th fact already: which is that I am struggling with this post!
And now for the 10 bloggers:
  1. Rose from Ahtee's Blog: An amazing artist. Love her detailed sketches, and love the jewelry even more! She has also written some really nice tutorials
  2. Tania of Moobie Grace Designs: I got to know her through the "Flap Your Wings" blog hop. Love her polymer clay designs
  3. Antiquity Travelers: I recently started following her blog, am loving it!
  4. Shannon of MissFickleMedia: Oh how I love reading about her work. She is one amazing lady!
  5. Tracy Statler of Make Bracelets: She, well, helped me make my first bracelets by hosting the Wrapped, Stacked and Layered challenge :)
  6. Malin of Beading By Malin de Koning: This is one eye candy of a blog!
  7. Heidi Post of Ex Post Facto Jewelry: I felt an instant connection with her, don't know why...
  8. Amy of Copper Diem: Love her work, another one of those instant connections :)
  9. Shel of MiShel Designs: OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD designs and photography!
  10. Diana of Suburban Girl Studio: How can you not love her :-)
So many many many more bloggers that I follow, was quite hard to pick just 10.
Hope you find some new blogs in my list, trust me, they are all super cool!



7 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for including me! I know most of the other blogs you've picked (which rules out my picking them, lol), and I look forward to checking out the others. I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was younger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kashmira glad to see you being recognized~ maybe one day i will get to join you in having an award on my little blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kashmira! This is so wonderful! And you're too sweet and kind to include me in your 10bloggers list - especially with the talent you have lined up there,...thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am humbled!! I had no idea you had 4 blogs - you're one busy girl!! I guess it's time to pay it forward, isn't it?!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful! congrats on the award! and thank you so much for choosing mine! You've mentioned a few I haven't seen before - so I'm excited to see some new bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did try to include folks who are not on one of the FB boards that I absolutely love! What's your name, btw? Would be funny if I am your friend on FB and didn't know this blog was yours :)

      Delete
  5. WOOHOO! Thanks, Kashmira! And congrats! Must think of random facts for MY blog now. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kashmira and thank you for including me. I'm sorry this took so long for me to see! I was on vacation when you sent this and I got BURIED with email. I am in some impressive company with this list! I also had not idea you have so many blogs! Wow! : )

    ReplyDelete